News & Media
- The Comeback Story Of Freddie Kitchens
– Former Arizona Cardinal’s quarterback coach surgery and recovery
“In fact, Kitchens has learned a lot about aortic dissections, about what causes them, and how dire his situation had been. But Goldstein said Kitchens’ tale has also been important in the aortic dissection community, giving hope when there usually is little.” – from Arizona Cardinals article. Freddie is now the offensive coordinator for the Cleveland Browns. To read more, go to this Cleveland Browns article.
- Don’s Heart Story
– Dr. Goldstein’s patient from Abrazo Community Health Network
“I cannot say enough about the doctor’s professionalism and kindness,” Don said. “I did not feel like just another patient,” Don continued. “I felt as if I were in a medical relationship where he truly cared about my recovery. My wife and I will be forever grateful.” . . . more
- Fixing Healthcare: Maybe It Does Take a Rocket Scientist
– Andrew Goldstein takes on a major city’s dysfunctional system
. . . the aerospace engineer found biology to be “a whole universe that was far more complex” than space shuttles. . . . more
- The Difference Between a Heart Attack and a Stroke
- Meet the Doctor: Andrew Goldstein, MD, FACS, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
– Cancer Fighters Thrive interviews Dr. Goldstein. . . . more
- Dr. Goldstein frequently uses the Davinci surgical robotic system for precision removal of tumors in the chest, including lung cancer. He is one of the most experienced robotic thoracic surgeons in Phoenix.
- Other Arizona Heart and Lung Surgery videos